Tuesday 9 May 2017

Nick's News! On the Table - Scouts

Warhammer 40,000

I had a couple of squads of scouts which needed a little work to get them to 'battle standard' and so I dug them out a month or so ago.


I kitted them both out as a standard bolter armed unit with a heavy bolter upgrade.


I think that the some of the models were from the large box set acquired a year or so ago plus a further box of five? But I am not certain how I ended up with two squads of seven? However, five more scouts were added to the collection (as attached to the 5th Company) when I acquired the Lost Patrol boxed game........


These are a standard five man squad of a sergeant, three bolters, one heavy bolter. They have been painted i the same manner and to the same standard as the other squads. They may get some more attention if and when they get fielded regularly in Lost Patrol.......


No comments:

Post a Comment