Thursday 23 July 2015

Nick's News! On the Table - Imperial Knight

Warhammer: 40,000

When I bought my Imperial Knight I wanted it to be in a more dynamic pose. The original idea was to have it in a half crouch with its gun arm out straight - like James Bond is in the opening credits of the films. However, my skills are not great so the result is more of a 'lunge'.



Once I'd hacked the legs with a razor saw it came together ok. A bit of milliput to fill the holes, and then attaching some of the armour plates and it looks reasonable.



It is far from finished but it is in a 'ready for battle' condition which is a stage most of my miniatures get to before I move on to another project. If models perform well in battle then I show them some love and add more detail or take then to the next stage in painting.



No comments:

Post a Comment