Monday 27 July 2015

Nick's News! Showcase

Warhammer: 40,000

For today's post I just wanted to show my two super heavy tanks for my Imperial Guard forces.
Fluff wise I'm not too sure which regiment they will be from but the chances are that they will be used to support my 'regular' company which uses the Cadian models.


The Baneblade is one I bought and built a couple of years ago. As is typical for me it got to basecoat stage and work stopped. I bought the other tank off ebay. It is magnetised and has working headlights and tail lights! I can't even remember what the above version is called but the version below is the Shadow Sword. Something I have wanted to have in my collection for a long while. For me it is most 'tank like'. The Baneblade is good but possibly for me a bit too World War I tank crossed with a World War I battleship?


No comments:

Post a Comment