Wednesday 19 August 2015

Nick's News! Showcase - Fifth Edition

Warhammer: 40,000

When I realised that sixth edition was on its way and I had no more battle companies to use I had two choices. 1) begin a whole new chapter 2) keep the chapter growing.
I chose option number 2 and decided that new miniatures would all be part of or attached to the expanding fifth company of the Eagle Marines.


The Dark Vengeance box set miniatures were all incorporated into the company and it happened that the wings depicted on the Dark Angels models could quite easily be Eagle's Wings and so no converting was necessary and I even bought Dark Angel specific models to keep the theme running.
All too soon the Seventh Edition was announced..........

The fifth company is now huge, and not yet photographed with the seventh edition codex - it will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment